Apply as a ‘Senior Technical Service Development Manager (m/f/d)' at *um
We are looking for reinforcement for our unbelievable team at "The unbelievable Machine Company". As a specialist part of Orange Business Services, we are a full-service provider of Big Data and Cloud solutions. We are pioneers in consulting, planning and implementation of digitalization projects fit for the 21st century, covering the full spectrum of services.
We are different, creative and courageous - professional but not restrictive. We are authentic and passionate about what we do.
If you share our values, and bring that "je ne sais quoi", apply to *um!
Your Mission: Delivery Excellence.
You are responsible not only for excellent service delivery - based on SLA - but also for ensuring proactive continuous improvement and joint roadmap implementation for our key customers to maximize value.
As Senior Technical Service Development Manager you are fostering a productive environment on a customer service team to ensure the team is keeping pace with service demands. You have a thorough understanding of both, customer and business needs and can come up with solutions that satisfy both parties.
- Continuous Improvement & Customer Roadmap
- Customer relations and retention
- Continuous improvement pipeline and customer advisory for joint growth
- Coordinate architecture planning, design, building, operation, and enhancement of central platforms, as well as the associated data connections
- Coordinate implementation, optimization, automations, and maintenance of CI/CD workflows especially in the public cloud
- Project and Service Management
- Project governance & customer experience
- Ensuring timely delivery of tasks and service packages
- Monitoring & fulfilling service SLAs
- Reporting of Service Delivery KPIs
- Cost Control and Optimization
- Resource management
- Responsibility to ensure proper resources staffing for the project and services
- Identification of the necessary upskilling for anticipated skill need
- Supporting the recruitment of new employees (application process)
- You have several years of enterprise level professional experience in technical project management/service management for the setup, operation and enhancements within cloud platforms
- You are obsessed with customers – you have a deep understanding of the customer side and great drive to enable long term partnerships and growth
- You are experienced with agile working methods (e.g. Kanban, Scrum)
- Technical ability, people skills, leadership skills, empathy, a positive attitude, a willingness to serve, multitasking and organizational skills are part of your profile
- You have a vision and the ability to see the big picture
- You like to work independently and self-reliant and approach tasks proactively
- Absolute diligence with a high degree of flexibility and commitment complete your profile
- You have business fluent knowledge of English
- Knowledge in German is of advantage
Your *um Work Environment:
- Competent colleagues with a lot of experience and great expertise in web technologies, Big Data and cloud services
- Cool projects with well-known, national and international customers
- Steep learning curve through involvement in various projects and further opportunities for professional development
- Flat hierarchies, a "Duz"-culture and clear, direct communication
- Plenty of creative freedom and the opportunity to contribute ideas
- Flexible working hours, extraordinary team events and some surprises
- Good work equipment with either Apple or Lenovo
- Choice of iPhone or Samsung as mobile phone
- You can find more information on our career page
Start giving your career a new boost today by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
We look forward to getting to know you!