Apply as a 'Machine Learning Pre-Sales Consultant (m/f/d)' at *um
We are looking for reinforcement for our unbelievable team at "The unbelievable Machine Company". We are an independent full-service provider of Big Data and Cloud solutions. We are pioneers in consulting, planning and implementation of digitalization projects fit for the 21st century, covering the full spectrum of services.
We are different, creative and courageous - professional but not restrictive. We are authentic and passionate about what we do.
If you share our values, and bring that "certain something", apply to *um!
- Engage with customers and internal stakeholders in the pre-sales phase
- Present our Data Science/Machine Learning capabilities and use cases
- Find ways how our solutions can support our current and future customers
- Give webinars and talk about technologies, solutions, and use cases
- You are happy to take center stage and are not afraid in front of the camera
- Reach out to the Machine Learning community via for example conferences and short marketing videos to explain fascinating solutions and technologies in the field
- Represent our Data Science/Machine Learning expertise and support internal stakeholders in framing customer approaches, solutions, and assist with technical expertise in the offer writing process
- Work closely with our Sales team and Data Science experts in the creative process of custom solution building
- Own the communication and refinement of the technical approach between the *um stakeholders and the customer
- You are a natural communicator and presenter
- You have a passion for innovative and intelligent solutions that utilize cutting edge technologies
- You are a fast and passionate learner
- You want to widen your Data Science/Machine Learning expertise and enjoy sharing learned content
- You have, ideally, a technical background, with a B.Sc. or higher in natural sciences with a focus on Machine Learning solutions
- You have very good English skills - verbally and written, at least C1
- German skills are an advantage but not mandatory
Your *um Work Environment
- Competent colleagues with extensive experience and expertise in web technologies, big data and cloud services
- Cool projects with well-known national and international customers
- Steep learning curve through participation in various projects and further training measures
- Fitness and wellness discounts
- Flat hierarchies and clear, direct communication
- Plenty of scope for design and the opportunity to contribute ideas
- Flexible working hours, extraordinary team events and some surprises
- Good work equipment with Lenovo or Apple
- You can find further information on our career page
Are you curious?
Then apply now!
We look forward to getting to know you!