Apply as a 'Teamlead Public Cloud (m/f/d)' at *um in Frankfurt am Main
We are looking for reinforcement for our extraordinary team at "The unbelievable Machine Company". We are an independent full-service provider of big data and cloud solutions. We are pioneers in holistic consultancy, planning, and realization in digitalization projects fit for the 21st century, covering a full spectrum of services – from the idea to the cable.
We’re different, cheeky, creative, and bold. Professional but not restrictive. We’re genuine and passionate about what we do.
If you share our values and have that "certain something", apply now at *um!
- You will take over the management and further development of the "Public Cloud Team" with technical and disciplinary responsibility of the team.
- Build a highly motivated and well-trained team –ensure all members Certified in at least one main public cloud technology
- Prioritize daily operations tasks and workflows
- Ensure high customer & employee satisfaction
- Support sales with technical/commercial input in sales and presales phases
- Planning, budgeting, and forecasting for determining and mapping out our short-and long-term financial goals
- Several years of expertise in leading teams
- Deep knowledge of public cloud technologies
- Agile mindset and experience with the ITIL Framework
- Strong English and German skills (at least C1)
- High strategic expertise, customer-driven mentality, and very good presentation skills
- Good knowledge in monitoring systems, DevOps processes, and holistic security knowledge
- Big plus: Knowledge in common network technologies, automation tools, scripting languages
- Independent, self-reliant working methods and proactive action
Your Work Environment
- Competent colleagues with extensive experience and expertise in web technologies, big data, and cloud services
- Cool projects with well-known national and international customers
- Steep learning curve through participation in various projects and further training measures
- Flat hierarchies and clear, direct communication
- Plenty of scope for design and the opportunity to contribute ideas
- Extraordinary team events and some surprises
- Good work equipment. (Free choice of hardware)
Are you curious?
Then click on the "Apply for this job" button. This will take you to our applicant management tool, where you can submit your application documents quickly and easily. We look forward to getting to know you!